First I’M NOT A HEALTHY LIVING BLOGGER.
I’m miles away from being healthy/happy/lively etc. women (well you get the idea)… But it doesn’t mean that I’m not striving to it. So I did this survey to check how much do I fit into the “healthy” profile.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Well I have failed at the first question already. Ha-ha.
I have never been a breakfast eater. Ever. Even as a child. At the beginning of my recovery I have tried doing it and I hated it with my whole soul. So no breakfast.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
I can’t even tell you how much I drink. I literally chug water and then re-fill my glass. I’m always thirsty and I drink a TON! Is it possible to drink TOO much water?
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I lift 3 times a week.
Also I signed up for the Pilates recently but hadn’t time to addend even once. Bad me.
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Right now I eat around 2000, but not to a T. It’s always different!
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
NUTS! Fruit, dried fruit, all kind of cheese, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, rice cakes.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
It depends what I’m in the mood for, what leftovers we have, what I’m planning for dinner, etc. I do love my salads though!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
This is a hard question since I love everything. I’d have to say triceps maybe? Idk!!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Nut butters! All and any kind.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yup! BCAA’s on workout days. I try to remember to take a multivitamin and calcium too, but it’s usually sporadic because I forget.
11. How often do you eat out?
Not too often! I’d say like once a week or so, maybe twice, and usually on the weekends!
12. Do you eat fast food?
Does sushi count?
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
14. Do you have a gym membership?
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Man, just recently I started to sleep normally. By it I mean 6-7 hours. Bulimia has made me insomniac. That truly sucked. I need at least those 6 to function. So for the last month I love my sleep.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
No. If I really am craving something, I’ll have it! Take a glass of wine for example, I don’t consider that an entire “cheat day,” if I want it, I’ll have it.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
See above. Haha, I actually don’t drink that often. On weekends though!
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
Whoops, as I said, I’m not a healthy living blogger, but my attempts made me feel better than ever!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Took my vitamins. I remembered!