1) I like car rides at night. The rain and the smell that precedes it in the spring. The swings. And the exact moment where the feet come off the ground. The slow and hot shower in the evening. And the mornings when his eyes are still claiming five minutes of twilight.
2) I find it absolutely irresistible polka dots. And the champagne.
3) I cannot sleep with the window closed, even in January. I cannot leave the fingernails and toenails without two layers of nail polish. I cannot stop singing in the car. I cannot stand people who complain of heat and cold, sun and rain, of this city that looks like a big country of too much work.
4) Love the boredom of Sunday afternoon, the coziness and the silence, old movies and little treats.
5) I love working out. The seemingly fragile arms being pumped up with blood. Feeling alive.
6) I collect lipsticks I never wear. Cups. Photographs. And emotions.
7) The attention to detail is something that excites me: the innate grace of certain people in the door – the charm that is not possible to perform.
8) I’m greedy, or even more. For the macaroons. Though I much prefer cheese: brie and parmesan, roquefort and feta.
9) If I had to, or I could, I would choose to leave a bit of soul in New York, one in Paris, one in Athens. The last I take with me to feel at home everywhere, and everywhere.
10) I love men but I adore women: those females who know how to be courageous in their lives and their dreams. And I also have an unbounded admiration towards mothers, all.
So are we that different?
Tell me! Something you ARE? Something. Anything. Random.
Happy Monday, cupcakes! As always with love, Greta.